Near Sangeet Theatre
S.D Road, Secundrabad
To impart education to the poor and needy the school was started on 1st April 1871 with 25 orphans and 3 boarders by the sisters of St. Ann a Religious Congregation committed to the cause of education. In 1883 the strength increased to 130 pupils In November 1884 it was officially inspected and recognized as a Middle School. From its start the school presented pupils for the Middle School Examination for the Madras Matriculation.